About USThe Department of Commerce was established in the year 1977. The total number student strength sanctioned 64 seats. It is a full-time regular program of three years duration consisting of six semesters. Post Graduate course (M.Com) was started in the year of 2017 The total number student strength sanctioned 20 seats. In the academic year 2018-2019, our student M.Divya got the 9th Rank holder in Alagappa University
Soft Skills Development Programs
To empower our students excellent programs are organized to develop their Communication, interpersonal, leadership and teamwork skills among the students. We concentrate more on accountancy which helps the students to prepare CA and get the employment opportunities.
Vision & Mission
- To creating individuals with ethical values to serve the society.
- To impart practical oriented training and industrial visit
- To develop the competitive examination skills by supplying adequate materials
- To impact effective, supportive accessible knowledge, Personality skills, and education in Commerce.
- To inculcate the use of information and communication technology in the teaching, learning process.
- To prepare students for higher education in commerce and business studies